When water damage strikes, it’s often when you least expect it! Heavy storms, sewage backups, old piping giving way, and leaking roofs can all let water into your home in one form or another. As if that’s not problematic enough, water travels and gets everywhere!
If water or sewer damage has affected your property, call Tidal Wave Response for home restoration services in Atlanta!
Water and Sewage Damage In Your Home
Even the smallest leaks can build and cause much larger problems over time. That’s why it’s important to respond to the issue soon after you notice water leaking into your home.
Postponing a repair may seem like a non-issue in the short term. However, waiting can allow mold or mildew to grow and spread throughout your house, causing an unpleasant smell as well as a health hazard. In worst case scenarios, water leaks that are not fixed can cause structural damage.
Sewage is especially important to address immediately. Not only does it smell terrible, raw sewage can carry bacteria and diseases harmful to humans. Standing raw sewage can cause all the same damage as water, as well as ruin anything it comes into contact with if not properly cleaned. To learn how to deal with sewage damage, check out these helpful tips!
Home Restoration Services Atlanta With Tidal Wave Response
Tidal Wave Response Atlanta is here to help you dry, clean, and restore your water damaged property! We offer a complete suite of services to return your home back to its original condition. With 10 years’ experience and over 6,000 restorations under our belt, we’ll have your property back to normal in no time at all!
Our Areas of Restoration Services
Whether from a leaking roof, an overflowing appliance, or burst pipes, water damage never stays contained to one place! Even in basements where water seems to be trapped, water seeps into walls, can cause electrical hazards with wiring, and easily destroys appliances.
That’s why Tidal Wave Response doesn’t simply dry out the affected area. We restore or replace the following categories:
Our Water and Sewage Response Process
We are typically able to restore properties within 7 – 10 days. Here’s what you can expect:
- Evaluation and Assessment: After arriving, we perform a free assessment of the damage.
- Insurance Claim Approval: We work with your insurance provider to get the damages covered.
- Removal and Cleanup: We remove any standing water and begin the cleanup process using specialized equipment.
- Walkthrough With Adjuster: We meet with the insurance adjuster to document damages and draw up a restoration plan.
- Restoration and Reconstruction: We restore or replace damaged elements back to their original condition.
Check out a more in-depth look at our water removal process here!
Can’t I Restore My Own Property?
If you’re a DIY type of person, you may wonder if it’s possible to clean and restore your own property.
It is definitely possible to clean and restore damaged caused by water, although it will take time, attention to detail, and patience. However, when it comes to sewage backups, you should not touch or clean any raw sewage and let a professional company handle that process!
Bringing on a Tidal Wave Response Water Damage Restoration Specialist has a lot of benefits.
- Experience: Tidal Wave Response has 10 years’ experience restoring properties around the Atlanta area.
- Restoration and Repair Services: Tidal Wave Response dries, cleans, and restores your property back to its original condition so you don’t have to!
- Specialized Equipment: A professional has specialized equipment to dry, clean, and deodorize water and sewage damage.
- Water Mitigation: Our technicians ensure that water damage – including secondary damage like mold, mildew, or structural damage – does not spread to unaffected parts of your property.
- Water and Moisture Detection Sensors: Water can easily get trapped behind walls or under floors. Our technicians have devices which detect moisture so your property is thoroughly dried!
Tidal Wave Response Atlanta
When water damage has affected your property, the last thing you want to think about is the hassle of dealing with your insurance company. Tidal Wave Response handles all aspects of your claim with the insurance adjuster so that you don’t have to!
If your home has sprung a leak in the middle of the night, don’t worry! Call us 24/7 at our emergency hotline – 770-693-4568! We guarantee to be at your Atlanta-area property in 30 minutes or less! No matter the time of day, Tidal Wave Response is always ready to help you with any water leaks on your property.